The SYSCATALOG data dictionary table.
- Creator: The Creator column shows which user created a table.
- Cname: The CName
- TName: The TName column contains the names of the columns in the database.
- ColType: The ColType column contains the data domain for each column in the database.
- Nulls: The Nulls field contains a yes or no value indicating whether a field can contain Null values or not.
- Length: The Length column indicates the number of bytes used to store the column's values.
- InPrimaryKey: The InPrimaryKey column indicates whether or not a column is part of its table's primary key.
- ColNo: The ColNo column contains the number of the column in the database (assigned by the RDBMS).