Welcome to Database Creation and Architecture.
The first part of this series focuses on architecture, database creation, and the basics of interacting with an Oracle database.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Create a new database
- Find the files in a database, and identify their purpose
- Identify the processes that operate on a database
- Understand the significant memory structures of a database instance
- Start up and shut down a database
This course, taken in conjunction with the next four courses in the Oracle Database Administration Certification Series, will prepare you for
the following Oracle certification exam:
- 1Z0-052 , Oracle11g: Database Administration
Oracle Database 11g: Administration I
This database administration exam is one of five that you must pass in order to earn certification
as an Oracle database administrator.