Follow these steps to complete the exercise:
- Click the Resources button.
- Find the Course Downloads section.
- Your browser will ask you what you want to do with the file. Choose to save it to disk.
- Specify that the file be saved in the C:\My Documents folder or which folder is convenient for your operating system.
If you are using Windows, you should save it to your Downloads folder.
- Unzip the file by double-clicking it. Extract all the files into the current directory.
- If you do not have an Oracle database to use during the course, skip the rest of these steps. Otherwise, continue with these steps to install the course project on your database.
- Open the houeseopets.sql file that comes in the resources download in a text editor. A few lines into the script is the following line: