In keeping with its commitment to provide standards for technical competency, Oracle has given the exams associated with the Oracle Certified Professional Program a huge amount of internal Oracle support. The company provides in-depth technical specifications and sample exams to assist candidates in preparing for certification. And it provides extensive online
test information and updates.
In this module, we'll take a close look at the certification exams, focusing especially on the performance tuning test within the Oracle8
Certified Database Administrator track. After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the types of certification offered by Oracle
- List the requisite knowledge you'll need to pass the exams
- Describe the different testing methods
- Implement strategies for getting the best score
- Find additional resources that can help you pass the test
The next lesson provides an overview of Oracle certification.