This module discussed the object-relational approach
You have learned about object details that help you build the program logic.
Now that you have completed this module, you should be able to:
- Understand the reasons to use Oracle objects versus relational tables
- Understand the different terms for Oracle objects
- Describe the SQL techniques that allow you to query object tables
- Determine when to use collections and variable size arrays
- Determine when to use nested tables in querying
- Write SQL to query object tables
Click the Quiz link below to take a multiple-choice quiz about the material we have covered in this module.
Querying Object Tables - Quiz
In the next module, we will go into more detail on querying related object tables.