|Lesson 2||Prerequisites |
|Objective|| Verify that you have the right background for this course.|
Oracle Backup and Recovery Options Prerequisites and Methods
To get the most from this course you should have a basic understanding of the Windows operating system, basic SQL syntax, and the following Oracle database concepts:
- Oracle database architecture
- Oracle instance
- The Oracle data dictionary
- Basic Oracle database administration techniques
- Basic Oracle backup and recovery structure
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database failures
If you do not feel comfortable with one or more of these topics and techniques, you may want to consider taking the first course in this series as well as the course in Oracle Database Administration.
If you do not have the skills listed here, consider taking Backup and Recovery Concepts.
In the next lesson, you will learn what you need to take this course.