Find Oracle Services
- To get to the services control panel, first click the Start button.
- Next, go down towards the bottom of the Start menu, and click Settings.
- Open the control panel by clicking the Control Panel menu item.
- A window will open showing you the various NT control panel applications. We are interested in the one named Services, so double-click on that one.
- The Services control panel opens. Services are displayed in alphabetical order.
We have scrolled down to the Oracle services for you. The one of interest to us is named OracleServicecoin. That is the service you just created by using the ORADIM command. The status should be started, and the startup mode should be automatic.
This is the end of the simulation.