The Configuration page allows you to choose the configuration for backup and to view the details that you have set up previously using the Create Backup Configuration option.
A summary of the configuration includes the following elements:
- Name of the configuration
- Type of destination (disk or tape)
- Channel name (User-specified name of the channel)
- File name (Unique backup set name)
- Drive and path where backup sets are stored
- Recovery Catalog credentials if you are using a recovery catalog
The Schedule page enables you to schedule the execution of a backup. The choices include:
- Immediately submits the task as soon as you finish the Wizard. The task executes only one time.
- Once schedules the task only one time at the date and time you choose.
- On Interval enables you to schedule a specific time interval between task executions. The interval can be a combination of hours and minutes, or number of days. Select the value you want to change and click the scroll buttons. You can also type in a new value.
- On Day of Week enables you to schedule the task on one or multiple days (Sunday, Monday, and so on) of the week. Click the days of the week to select the days you want the task scheduled.
- On Date of Month enables you to schedule the task on one or multiple days (1 - 31) of the month. Click the dates of the month to select the dates you want the task scheduled.
If you choose a day, such as 31, that is not within a particular month, the job will not be run within that month. To avoid this possible error, choose the first day of the month.