Changing label's Caption Property
There is an alternative way to the property sheet for changing a label’s caption property. That method is to simply double-click in the
Label control itself. You can then type the change you want.
You can change the label caption that is automatically entered when you add a field to a report in Microsoft Access.
A caption is one of the properties of a label control in Microsoft Access. Properties store the text, size, color, source, behavior and appearance of controls.
In an Access report, the caption property stores the text that displays on the report.The caption property is also available in the table and form design views.
- Open Microsoft Access. Click "File" and "Open" in the top menu.
- Highlight the database file you want to open. Click the "Open" button.
- Select "Reports" from the "Objects" pane. Highlight the report in the right pane. Click "Design" in the toolbar.
- Right-click on the label. Select "Properties" from the menu.
- Click the "Format" tab on the "Label" window. Delete the text from the "Caption" field. Type a new label caption.
- Click the "X" in the upper right corner of the "Label" window to close it. Click "File" and "Save" to save your changes.