Follow these steps to complete the exercise:
- Click the Resources button.
- Find the Course Downloads section.
- Click the ms107_database.zip link.
- Your browser will ask you what you want to do with the file. Choose to save it to disk.
- Specify that the file be saved in the C:\My Documents folder. This is the default folder for Windows. If you are using Windows 2000/Vista/Windows 7 you should save it to your “Personal” folder.
- Unzip the file by double-clicking on it.
Note: For the purposes of this course we will assume that you have placed your course downloads in the My Documents folder.
Make a note of the folder name so that you can find it later.